- Registration fee payment policy per the CMRC Board - Registration
fees must be paid at the time of registration on line. If you opt out
of payment at the time of registration your registration will be canceled
by the system automatically and will not show up on our registration
list. You must be registered and paid to be allowed to participate in
any practice or game. If you have any issues, questions, or problems
about registration please contact Lisa Hosier at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2013 Fall Soccer - Registration is now open. Hot Shots, you must be 4 by 1/1/2013 to sign up for Hot Shots and fees are $75 and all other players are $80. The "Family Max is set at $180, but ONLY if you register all your players at the same time. Ordinary registration will run until July 31, 2013. You can still register after this date; however, you will be charged a small extra fee, and your player(s) will be placed on the waitlist, until we can place her or him on a team.See soccer page below for more information. Click here for more information and to register.
- Soccer Camp - Get ready for the fall soccer season! 2013 "Goals Soccer Camp at Carroll Manor Elementary in July and August. Boys and Girls Ages 5-15. Each staff member is a USSF licensed coach. See flyer for dates, times and details. Please direct all questions and payments to Jerry Tana at email@example.com
- New Soccer Team Tryouts - New U15-16 Ravens Girls soccer team is having tyouts on May 19th, 4 pm at Carroll Manor Elementary. Please contact Jerry Tana for more info or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spanish Club at Jacksonville Elementary - Starting September 10 & 12th to November 26 & 28th. Classes are brought to you by The Language Project- a Spanish-immersion language program with more than a thousand students worldwide. See registration form for details - 12 week Session Price: $180
- Five Star Basketball Camp - Looking for a great summer basketball camp that combines fundamental instruction with a fun, high energy, competitive environment, please consider attending Five Star Baltimore Basketball Camp. Last year over 60 Carroll Manor kids attended this camp, so register today before it’s too late. As a Carroll Manor Basketball participant, you are eligible for the $220 weekly group rate, which is $75 off the regular rate of $295. Please complete the registration form and send to Dave Barnes @ 13704 Milbert Ridge Dr, Baldwin, MD 21013. For more information please visit www.fivestarbaltimore.com
- Parisi Speed School - The Athletic Development Camp - Enhance your child's physical potential at their week long summer camp, being offered July 1-5 (no July 4th), from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. daily at Garrison Forest School.For girls and boys ages 9-14. Perfect for individual athletes or team mates looking to improve their physical moves on the field and strengthen their mind off the field.Athletes will leave the field with better agility, endurance, and confidence. To view abc2news' feature of Parisi Speed School, click here. For additional information see flyer or please contact 410-318-6808 or email@example.com
- CMRC Basketball- If you are interested in being the program chair for next year enabling the program to move forward, please contact Brian Caldwell at CMRCbasketball@MrCaldwell.com.
- CMRC Karate - New Session starts May 6, 2013. The CMRC Karate Program holds classes at the
Sweet Air Park Recreation Center at 3605 Sweet Air Road and is open
to everyone 8 years and up. Families are encouraged to learn together
by taking classes together. No experience is necessary. . To join and
begin your experience, contact the CMRC Karate Program Director, Fred
Figlewski at 410-785-1785. See
program information flyer or martial
arts page for details
- Kids Rising Summer Program - this camp intends to expose children ages 8 -13 to self-esteem building exercises, anger management and conflict resolutions as well as stress reduction techniques and daily coping skills. The Summer Program runs July 8th - July 12th, 9 to 12:30, at Sweet Air Park, class is limited to 10 children. Please see flyer for more details and contact Heidi Schreiber-Pan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- Roller Skating at Carroll Manor Elementary-NEW!!- There will be no rollerskating on May 17. Pre-School through
5th Graders ONLY!. The first session will be from 6:45pm-7:45pm, second session will be from 8 pm-9 pm. Parents MUST be aware of scheduled times for skating. Please
drop children off and pick them up PROMPTLY. Once participants are in
the building, they remain inside until the session is officially over.
CHILDREN WHO'S PARENTS ARE LATE PICKING THEM UP WILL BE SUSPENDED FROM
THE PROGRAM. Click
here for a copy of the Sesson Rules. Print
and mail the registration form. Any questions need to be directed
to the contact on the form.
- CMRC Ladies Tennis - The Carroll Manor Ladies' Tennis has 16
openings for the spring league that starts the end of March and runs
through May. You would play 1 day per week for 7 weeks but allow for
9 weeks of play in case of inclement weather. The cost is $15.00/season
If you are interested in playing, please contact Irene Dietrich at email@example.com
for more information and a registration form.
- Premier Basketball Camp - This camp simply offers MORE! It starts with an elite staff featuring Former University of Maryland, All-American Juan Dixon, Terry Truax, Jackie Boswell and others! Our daily basketball itinerary is second to none, speed and agility training, strategy sessions, player evaluations, Premier offers separate sessions for boys and girls ages 6-16. The Premier Basketball Camp is offering a $70.00 discount to all CMRC participants. Use the discount code CM70 and pay only $225.00! Locations are The Garrison Forest School and The Park School. For more information please view our Marketing Card or visit www.premierbasketballcamp.com
- 2013 Rabies Vaccination Clinics - Baltimore County Department of Health is holding low cost rabies vaccination clinics. See flyer for details.
- Programs at all locations are dependent upon the implementation of the snow emergency plan. If the snow emergency plan is in effect 1 hour prior to the start of the program then the program will be canceled. You can check the status of the snow emergency plan here: http://www.chart.state.md.us/StormInfo/snow_emergency_plans.asp
In 1999 Baltimore County Bureau of Parks and Recreation celebrated
its 50th anniversary. It was also Carroll Manor Recreation Council's
50th anniversary! In April of 1949, CMRC was one of the original
13 recreation councils in Baltimore County. The original recreation
councils included Banneker, Catonsvillle, Cockeysville, Dundalk,
Fullerton, Loch Raven, Parkville, Pikesville, Liberty Road, Ridgeleigh,
Stoneleigh and Turner Station. CMRC is proud to bring Long Green
Valley a variety of youth and adult recreational programs.
If you have any general questions via email please refer them
If you are interested in participating in any activities, or wish
to volunteer some of your time, please call Kandice Kepner or Gussie
Price at 410-887-8207 for information. Council
meetings are held the second Thursday of every month at 8:15 PM.
Our registration fee payment policy has changed. With any program
registering on line you must pay at the time of registration on
line by credit card or E-check through paypal or your registration
will be canceled, you WILL NOT be registered. You must be registered
and paid to be listed on the roster of players and to be allowed
to participate in practices or games. If you have questions or issues with
registration or fee payment, please contact Lisa Hosier at firstname.lastname@example.org
as soon as possible.
Carroll Manor Recreation Council
Sweet Air Park
3605 Sweet Air Road
Phoenix, MD 21131